QuickBooks Payroll is an advanced feature tailored for payroll activities. Doing one’s own payroll for a small business is not a big deal but it matters when an employee’s strength is likely to increase. Qb payroll is one such exemplary feature that performs payroll tasks very easily involving direct deposits, tax report generation & e-tax filing.
Error code in Qb payroll is a concern which causes hindrances to the work process. In this blog, we will discuss QuickBooks Payroll error 557.
Why does QuickBooks error 557 occur?
QuickBooks error 557 occurs when a regular user tries to download payroll updates after upgrading QuickBooks Desktop to the latest version. Few of the reasons responsible for the occurrence of Qb error 557:-
- Incomplete or corrupt updating of QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Corrupt Installation & set-up.
- Attack on Windows system file by Viruses.
- Faulty or Wrong configuration of the QuickBooks.
- Removal of essential files in Directory.
Troubleshooting Steps to fix QuickBooks Payroll error 557
Follow the steps carefully in order to resolve Qb Payroll error 557:-
- Log-in as an administrator to the computer.
- Head to start and choose the options All programs>system tools>Accessories and then choose System Restore
- New screen appears where you should select Restore My Computer to an Earlier Time and then click Next.
- Then, go to On this list their Click on Restore Point you should go for the latest time system restore.
- Click on the Next option.
- As the restoration process gets completed, restart your system.