QuickBooks Payroll is a wonderful accounting feature service of QuickBooks software, packaged with various elite features that accomplishes multiple financial management business assignments quite efficiently within a matter of moments. But being a software mechanism, it is quite common to identify technical issues in the software and correspondingly QuickBooks Payroll also comes up with issues & glitches from time-to-time and in today’s blog, we are going to discuss one such error called QuickBooks Payroll Error 20102. Now let’s learn more about its causes and how we can fix this error code in a detailed manner.
What Is QB Payroll Error 20102?
This QB Payroll Error 20102 generally takes place when a user tries to activate direct deposit on the EIN & Online Banking, etc. This error notifies that EIN is linked to another account and you have an active direct deposit already on a replica of EIN that is connected to some other account.
Potential Causes Of QB Payroll Error 20102
There are numerous sources responsible for this QB Payroll Error code 20102 as follows:
- When the QuickBooks software property is not installed properly on your PC.
- Because of any sort of malware or virus infection on the system.
- Due to a corrupted windows registry, this error crops-up.
- This error also triggers when unintentionally another program deletes QuickBooks related files.
Effective Troubleshooting Measures To Resolve QB Payroll Error 20102
Technique : Try To Install And Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- First, ensure to download the recent version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Then, double-click and open the tool hub icon.
- Now, tap a click on the Company file issue.
- After that, choose Run QuickBooks File Doctor, and then select the company file from the drop-down menu.
- Now, choose the Check your file option and then hit a click on Continue button.
- After completing this process, you will be required to punch your QB admin password and then press the Enter button.
Hopefully, with the rectifying steps as mentioned-above, you might have fixed QuickBooks Payroll Error 20102. If still needing further in-depth assistance, you can directly connect to our QB technicians by dialing +1-855-533-6333. Our technicians are available by 24*7 to give you back, round-the-clock!!