QuickBooks Payroll is an advanced feature that performs payroll-related tasks. It involves creating paychecks for employees, keeping tax estimates straight, and enabling direct deposits. Surely, the Qb payroll is equipped with lucrative features. In order to pace up with the evolution, sometimes, Qb payroll ends up giving issues to the users. Call QuickBooks Enterprise support Phone Number +1-855-533-6333 to overcome the issue efficiently.
What is Qb error 2001.
QuickBooks error 2001 mainly occurs when users attempt to send Payroll data online. While In case of getting error 2001 in Qb payroll. Updating Qb to the latest release & downloading the payroll tax table update are the measures that help you to get rid of the issue.
Try these efficient steps to fix QuickBooks Payroll error 2001.
You may find various solutions available on the web. Here, we come up with appropriate steps to fix error 2001.
Step 1. Update QuickBooks Manually
- Close the Qb & Company file.
- Tap on the window start button.
- Search for the QuickBooks desktop.
- Right click at QuickBooks Desktop & then, choose Run as an Administrator.
- Navigate to help & select Update QuickBooks.
- Under option tab, select Mark all & then select Save.
- Head to Update now & select reset update checkbox.
- Select to get updates.
Step 2 Download the latest Payroll tax table.
- Firstly, go to the employee’s menu.
- Choose Get Payroll updates.
- Select to Download the entire update.
- Finally, Download latest payroll update
With the above mentioned steps, hope you have successfully resolved the issue. In case of not able to do so, contact our Qb experts at +1-855-533-6333