QuickBooks is a remarkable accounting solution, packed with various elite features that commences multiple financial management assignments quite efficiently in no time. But being a software mechanism, QuickBooks also comes up with technical problems from-time-to-time and in today’s article, we are going to discuss one such error called QuickBooks Error PS060. Now let’s get into the details of how we can troubleshoot this error code and its potential causes.
What Is QB Error Code PS060?
QB Error Code PS060 generally takes place when a consistent user performs the payroll operations in QuickBooks software and an error message pops-up on the window screen stating “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable”.
Possible Causes Of QB Error Code PS060
There are various reasons responsible for this QB Error Code PS060 as follows:
- This error might take place when the Intuit’s server is down.
- While using an outdated version of the QuickBooks program.
- Third-party security applications obstructing QuickBooks may also lead to this error code.
- Any sort of virus or malware attack can be behind the QB Payroll Error PS060.
Efficient Rectifying Steps To Fix QB Error Code PS060
Method 1: Validate Your Credit Card Details In QuickBooks
For Using QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Service:
- While being on QuickBooks Desktop, navigate to Product & Services tab and then click on your subscribed payroll service.
- Now, under the Billing Information tab, search Payment Method and click on the Edit option for Payment Method.
- Then, provide the accurate payment details and click on Save and Close.
- After completing this process, check whether all the payroll subscription information such as billing and various others are correct or not.
For Using QuickBooks Online Payroll Service:
- Firstly open QBO and then click the Gear icon and choose Account and Settings option.
- Then, click on Billing & Subscription option.
- From under the Payment Method tab, click on the Edit button.
- After this process, you may change your billing or credit card information as per the requirement and check if the QB Error PS060 is fixed or not.
Expectantly, with the aforementioned troubleshooting steps, you might have fixed QuickBooks Error PS060. If still facing issues, you can directly connect to our QB technicians by dialing +1-855-533-6333. Our technicians are available by 24*7 to support you, round-the-clock.