Stuck with QuickBooks error H505? Don’t become worried. Go through the blog carefully in order to get rid of error H505 in QuickBooks. In the blog you get acquainted with the troubleshooting measures & also some potential causes of error H505.
Why does QuickBooks error code H505 occur?
Qb error H505 related to the multi-user hosting issue. When a user attempts to access the company file available on the different computer which isn’t installed properly.
Various other reasons that bring error h505 in QuickBooks are:-
- Damaged or wrong .ND file.
- Inactive QuickBooks DBxx or QBFC monitor.
- Incorrect configuration of Firewall settings.
- Wrong DNS settings in QuickBooks.
- Hosting configuration setting is incorrect.
Resolve QuickBooks error H505 with these effective solutions.
Follow the below mentioned steps to resolve QuickBooks error code H505:-
Step 1. Run QuickBooks File Doctor
Download & Install QuickBooks File Doctor on your system. While using QuickBooks File Doctor, you can easily overcome network & Connectivity issues.
Step 2. Examine the Hosting on Server
- Firstly, Open QuickBooks & go to the file menu then select Utilities.
- On the listing click on Host multi-user access, then go to the different system.
- If you find “Stop Hosting Multi-user access icon then select it.
- Later from the company file should be closed & click on Yes option.
If you still facing the concern or find any difficulty in performing the measures, consult our QuickBooks experts at +1-855-533-6333.