Resolve every QuickBooks problem instantly by just dialling QuickBooks support Phone Number +1-855-533-6333. You will be assisted by our skillful and well-qualified QuickBooks experts.Well, there are a number of errors associated with QuickBooks. Through this blog, we are going to discuss QuickBooks error code C=272. If you are facing this error code, then follow our blog from beginning till end.
QuickBooks error C=272
QuickBooks error C=272 occurs while using the QuickBooks verify data utility or qb rebuild data utility in the system. The solution depends on the reason to fix QuickBooks issue.
- When there is data damage the error persists
- When a user attempts to navigate a report or same type of data then error could appear.
- If the data file gets damaged or deformed.
- It is likely to arise when 1099 & W2 forms are printed.
- Running the memorized report produced by earlier qb versions and couldn’t be changed appropriately.
What are the ways to resolve QuickBooks error code C=272?
Seeking effective solutions? Go through the below mentioned steps to get rid of the issue –
Step 1. Open sample QuickBooks company file
- Open the QuickBooks company file. Then press and hold CTRL Key.
- In case No company open window appears then free Ctrl option.
- If an error happens before No company open window appears then proceed to the next step.
- Click open sample file option and then select a sample file from the list
- Then a user needs to open a sample file option and from the list click sample file.
- Users need to click on the open sample file option and from the list click sample file.
- Open sample company file.
Step 2. Disable the windows compatibility settings for qbw32.exe file
- Do right click on Window Desktop to select properties.
- Click on Properties
- Then open QuickBooks Installation folder and click.
- Select Find option.
- Right-click on the qbw32.exe and select Properties
- Then click ‘Compatibility’
- Unselect the checkbox stating Run Program in Compatibility
- Hit OK
- Now, click on the ‘Cancel’ option in case the checkbox is not clicked.
- Close down the ‘Windows Explorer’ and disable the QuickBooks Desktop shortcut Properties’.
While you need any kind of QuickBooks help, you can simply make a call to our QuickBooks experts at +1-855-533-6333.