QuickBooks is an amazing software that makes accounting easier. The application is endowed with advanced features that gives timely results. However along with these, users sometimes get stuck with error issues. It obstructs the work-process.
In the blog, we will going to discuss about one such error ie. QuickBooks error code 6190. The 6190 in QuickBooks happens when multi-users attempt to host the company file in a single user mode. The inconsistency between transactions log files & the Company file could be another reason for its occurrence.
Possible reasons of QuickBooks error 6190
- Damage or Corrupt Company files.
- Qb user tries to access a company file on a Single user mode.
- Incompatibility between Company file & enterprise log file
- When a transaction file is not updated as per updated company file.
Effective Steps to resolve QuickBooks error code 6190
Follow the given troubleshooting measures to get rid QuickBooks error 6190 efficiently –
Step 1. Rename .ND & .TLG file.
- Open the folder that consists of your company file.
- Search the files with the same file name as your company files but with extensions of.ND and.TLG.
- Do right-click to each file and select Rename. Now, add the word OLD at the end of each file name.
- Re-open QuickBooks and try to log-in to the company file.
Proceed to the next step if still facing QuickBooks error.
Step 2. Use QuickBooks file Doctor
Make an efficient use of QuickBooks file Doctor to fix the QuickBooks error code 6190.
With the above measures you can easily get rid of the issue. In case, you find any difficulty in following these steps, give us a call at +1-855-533-6333