QuickBooks is a versatile accounting software that is widely used across the globe. The software is equipped with outstanding features that makes work-process much easier. But, handling software like QuickBooks is not easy for anyone. It often arrives with technical glitch. If this is happening to you, don’t wait any longer, give a call on QuickBooks enterprise support Phone Number +1-855-533-6333.
Dealing with QuickBooks error 6189 and 816. Then, the article is for you. Here, we have mentioned the ways to resolve Qb error 6189 & 816. Follow the article in order to get rid of them. This is an attempt to fix the issues with effective measures.
What is QuickBooks error code 6189 & 816?
- Transaction log file (.tlg) is missing or damaged.
- Damaged or Corrupted Company file.
- Insufficient authorization for Windows user account & QBDataserviceuserXX.
- Using outdated versions of QB desktop.
Efficient ways to troubleshoot QuickBooks error 6189 and 816
Solution 1. Download & Run QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
Solution 2. Use QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Click on network issues from Qb tool hub.
- Then, select QuickBooks Database server manager. Users will prompt to install QuickBooks on the server.
- Now, choose the Start scan, if you are able to find the company files. The user can also search for the location of the company file and then select the start scan button.
- QB Database server manager will fix the firewall permissions automatically. Once the scan is finished, click on the close option.
- Open the Qb desktop on server.
Solution 3 Manually fix QuickBooks error 6189 & 816
- Look for the transaction log (.tlg) file & Rename it.
- Examine the user permission to QBDataServiceUserXX for the QuickBooks application.
- Affirm that the Qb files are not encrypted.
- Move company file locations (desktop) & then open.
- If you still won’t be able to open the file, move to the folder where it was placed before.
Hope you would have resolved the error-code with these efficient steps. In case, if you find any trouble with these, fix it under the supervision of our QB experts at:+1-855-533-6333.