QuickBooks is an outstanding accounting tool designed for many business purposes. It makes daily accounting tasks much easier & helps the firms in focussing to other core aspects of business.
While working on QuickBooks, users may encounter few errors & bugs which is very annoying. In the blog you will learn about one such issue ie. QuickBooks error 6144, -301. If it occurs to your system, the measures we have mentioned in the blog will help you.
What is QB error 6144, -301?
Troubleshooting Measures to fix QuickBooks error 6144, -301
Follow the given instructions carefully in order to resolve Qb error 6144, -301:-
Solution 1. Restore the Backup of Company File
- First, go to the Qb file menu, there click restore Company.
- Click to open a backup copy & then click Next.
- Press local backup & click Next.
- Move to look in from the drop down & click on Backup file location.
- Press to the backup file.
- Choose Open & click Next.
- You get Save in from drop down & select where you wish to restore it.
- Rename it with a new name before saving.
- Click to the screen & your file gets saved on the screen.
- Carefully follow the coming instructions to the screen before moving ahead.
Solution 2. Run QuickBooks File Doctor
Download & use QuickBooks File Doctor to remove all the errors that restrict you from opening Qb company files. Also get rid of Qb error 6144, -301.
Hope the above mentioned steps help you to overcome the error-code. If you need expert assistance, kindly contact us at +1-855-533-6333. . For more such useful updates. Be with us!