As everybody is well-acquainted with QuickBooks, such a robust accounting mechanism that assists the users in commencing multiple accounting & financial management tasks quite efficiently but from-time-to-time, it comes up with certain technical issues that might frustrate the users talking these. In today’s blog, we are going to discuss one such error called QuickBooks Error -6123,0. Now, let’s get into the details of how we can fix this error code and its potential causes.
What is QB Error 6123 0?
This QB Error 6123 0 is one of the most complex errors that typically crops up when a user attempts to restore QuickBooks company files from backup hard disk or access a company file from the multi-network server.
Sources Responsible Behind QB Error 6123 0
- While restoring a company file from an external storage device.
- Deranged network connection from the host server.
- Corrupted QuickBooks Company data file.
- Firewall settings heckling QuickBooks to access the company file.
- McAfee Antivirus service is installed on the computer that intervenes with QuickBooks Desktop Services.
- Corrupted Windows.
Simple Steps To Fix QB Error 6123 0
Method 1: Try to rename .ND and .TLG file
- Access the folder having the company file.
- Now, choose the corresponding .ND file of your company.
- Then, just right-click on the company file and choose Rename option.
- Now, rename .ND file to .ND.OLD.
- Later likewise, select .TLG file and rename it.
- Execute this process by renamating .TLG file to .TLG.OLD.
- Finally, open your QuickBooks Company File.
METHOD 2: Another alternative is to validate the network connection of your software with the host computer. To accomplish that process, download “QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool” from the internet and run in the device to detect any problems related to network connections.
Hopefully, this blog will help you troubleshoot QuickBooks Error -6123,0. If still facing issues, directly contact our executives by dialing +1-855-533-6333. Our technicians are available for your help 24/7, all day and night.