QuickBooks is an awesome accounting product that gives essential benefits to the users. It performs so many essential functions including payroll analysis, inventory management, invoice processing etc. Though QuickBooks is an advanced software, it still meets errors & bugs often. Therefore, It causes work-delay & leads to further discrepancy if not solved immediately.
In the blog, we will discuss QuickBooks error 15222. Here you will come to know everything in detail from causes to the troubleshooting measures. Stay connected to fix the issue.
What is QuickBooks error code 15222 & why it occurs?
- When anti-spyware, anti malware or anti adware observe QuickBook as a threat. The connection with QuickBooks can result in errors in such cases.
- For registering digital signatures, Internet explorers no longer function.
- When Internet explorers are not set as your default browser.
Effective Steps to Resolve QuickBooks error 15222
Follow the instructions carefully to fix QuickBooks error code 15222:-
Step 1. Install Digital Signature Certificate
- Close QuickBooks Desktop first. The Digital signature tab will not be visible until QuickBooks gets closed.
- From C:\Program files\Intuit\ QuickBooks, Select QBW32.exe & right click to select its properties.
- Click on the Digital signature tab, examine that Intuit.Inc is selected in the signature lists.
- Choose details & in the Digital signature details window, select View certificate.
- From the View certificate window, click Install certificate.
- Keep clicking Next until the Finish button arrives.
- After this, restart your system to update the changes.
Step 2. Verifying the configuration of Internet explorer
- Set Internet explorer as your default browser.
- Examine if the date & time of Computer is correct.
- Next, Inspect with cipher strength.
- Update the whole configuration after selecting tools, select Internet options.
- Then, select the delete option of General Tab. Select the temporary Internet files & click Delete. Finally, select LAN settings on the connection tab.
The above-mentioned steps are enough to resolve error 15222. In case you have any doubts or queries, get it cleared from us at +1-855-533-6333.