Each year, Intuit releases a newer upgraded version of QuickBooks Pro to offer improved & enhanced features to the users. Generally, these upgrades are the changes that are tailored within the software to steer clear of subsequent technical inconsistencies in QuickBooks Pro. Do you have the information about the QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 Release Date this season? If no, here is your answer!! Real soon, Intuit is going to release QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 with more advanced & automated attributes in the mid of September this year. With every launch of the upgraded version of QuickBooks Pro, new features & bug fixes are added to enhance the functioning & performance of the software. Now, let’s learn about the newest features that you can expect this year in QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 as listed below, have a look:
New Transitions That You Can Expect In QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021
- Now you will be able to automatically send statements.
- Enhanced bank feeds.
- You will be capable of modifying payment receipts.
- You can generate rule-based customer groups.
- Automatic data backup and recovery.
- Capable of automatically creating and classifying receipt expense transactions via QuickBooks Desktop Pro Mobile App.
- Limitless customer assistance without any additional charges.
Is It Indispensable To Upgrade Existing Version Of QuickBooks Pro To QB Desktop Pro 2021?
In general, with every new release of QuickBooks Pro, thoughts start coming into the user’s mind about whether to upgrade an older version of QuickBooks Pro or not. Well, the answer is yes as if users wouldn’t upgrade the software to the latest release, they might experience multiple annoying technical defects & snags that might hamer the smooth-running work-process of the software. Therefore, it is substantially needed to upgrade the outdated release of QB Pro to the newest version on a regular basis when required. For your assistance, here we have mentioned few steps to upgrade the older release of QuickBooks Pro to QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021, take a look:
Step 1: Prepare Company File
- At first, access the original version of QuickBooks, then open the company file you require to upgrade.
- Now, press the F2 key to access the product information window.
- After that, look at the File Information tab and also validate where your company file is stored on your PC.
- Right after that, Run the Rebuild Tool for your company file and then prepare it for the upgrade process.
Step 2: Execute The Upgrade Process
Once you access your company file in a newer version, it would prompt you to upgrade it. Follow these steps to proceed:
- Firstly, make sure that all users are logged out of the company file.
- Then, access the 2021 version of QB Desktop Pro.
- Immediately after that, select Open or Restore Company if you don’t have a company file open.
- Now, select the options of Open A Company File and then choose Next. If you have a backup company file instead of a company file, then select Restore A Backup Copy option and then Local Backup option.
- After completing that process, browse your system for the company file. Then, select it and choose the Open option.
- Then, try to sign in to your company file as an admin user.
- Choose the Update Now option to initiate the upgrade process.
- As soon as QuickBooks is finished, tap on the Done button.
- Finally, you would be able to open your existing company file in your newer release of QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021.
- Once you upgrade & open the company file, now you would have the 2021 software version of QB Desktop Pro.
Hopefully, by studying our blog, you might be well-acquainted with QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2021 Release Date. For needing further in-depth aid, simply dial +1-855-533-6333. Our experts deliver 24/7, round-the-clock assistance to the users.