What leads to QuickBooks error 3371?
- Qbregistration.dat file consists of QuickBooks license information & the file gets damaged somehow.
- MSXML is an essential component of QB Desktop. Missing or damaged files can lead to error 3371 in qb.
- Antivirus or Firewall blocks the access.
- Presence of 80029c4a could be a reason.
- Crash com errors in Qb desktop.
- When lost the connection to Qb data files.
- Outdated window Operating systems could lead to error.
Efficient steps to troubleshoot qb error 3371 status code 11118
Note – Before attempting any troubleshooting steps, ensure that your software is updated with the latest release & your window system file should not be corrupted.
Step 1. Remove the ecml file
- Press Window+R from the keyboard.
- Window gets displayed where Paste the address C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 into it.
- From the window explorer you will reach the above location.
- Right click & delete the ecml file. Shut the window now.
- Then, run the QuickBooks & register the application again.
Step 2. Updating Window Operating system
- Click Windows
- Then, choose All programs, & then click to window updates.
- Click to check for updates.
- After completion of the process, reinstall Qb desktop again.
Step 3. Fix with QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Download QBInstall diagnostic Tool & install the set-up.
- Run the tool after closing all currently running programs.
- Reboot your system now.
If there is .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ concern which would be a cause of qb error 3371 status code 11118. Use QB Install Diagnostic Tool to fix it.
Hope you have resolved the error successfully. In case you find any difficulty in doing so. Take help of our professional to fix the issue by calling us at +1-855-533-6333