QuickBooks is an excellent accounting software program developed by Intuit for commercial enterprises to level out their day-to-day business functionalities like managing sales & income, creating invoices, and payroll calculations etc. Although QuickBooks is very famous as a software product among small and midsize business owners for its quality, efficiency, and accuracy simultaneously, but sometimes while operating QuickBooks, it comes up with some technical faults every now and then and this article is an attempt to help you analyze about one such error, that is Quickbooks Error 3371
What Is QB Error 3371?
This error usually occurs when there are issues with your QuickBooks license and it displays error messages
- “Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files”.
- “Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files”’
Here are few responsible causes and efficient measures to remedy the error problem.
Common Causes of QB Error 3371
Here, there are ordinary causes responsible for error 3371 as follows:
- “Crash Com Error” in QuickBooks Desktop.
- When problems occur while printing, emailing, or saving as a PDF from the QB desktop.
- When connection is lost to the QuickBooks data file.
- Due to error code 80029c4a
- When the system security as anti-virus blocks the QuickBooks Desktop. It basically stops the sync with the important Windows components required by QuickBooks.
Whatever the case is, the bugs must be captured and repaired immediately to avoid further consequences. Here, we offer some excellent steps to resolve Quickbooks Error 3371
Method To Repair QB Error 3371
Method – Install The Latest Window Updates
If you update your PC to the latest launch of QuickBooks always, it can do wonders for you and fix most of the errors you encounter on a daily basis. Windows 10 generally upgrades itself automatically but, if something goes wrong, make sure to check for updates manually.
- Now just hold the Windows Key and press X to open this special context menu. Also, you can right-click on the Start menu. Select Windows Powershell (Admin).
- As soon as you are in the Powershell console, just type cmd and wait for Powershell to switch to the cmd-like environment.
- In the “cmd” console, type in the following command and make sure you click Enter afterwards:
- wuauclt.exe /updatenow
- Now let this command run for at least an hour and check again if any updates were found and/or installed successfully or not.
Expectantly with the steps mentioned above, you must have repaired the Quickbooks Error 3371 efficiently. If you still face doubts or concerns with regards to the error, contact our experts at +1-855-533-6333 and get your queries resolved. They are available for your 24/7 night and day. No matter how complex the issue would be, they resolve it with optimum responses.